Re: [NetEpic ML] Picture of Robot

From: James Ivan Hughes <jamesivanhughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 00:10:23 -0000

The plastic robots from the Space Marine plastics were different from
the Imperial Guard set. Both were smaller than the earlier metal
ones. The Imperial guard set included a 'Collossus', and the Space
Marines had the 'Conqueror' At least, I think the one from the Space
Marine set was meant to be a Conqueror.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Henry, the metal imperial robots and plastic imperial robots are
ALL