Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Shield Drone suggestion

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:17:00 -0400

Hi!

As mentioned before, EVERYTHING, we have discussed for the last several
months since the formal revisions end is HIGHLY optional. In fact Jar
will put it into our ever increasing optionals book.

So no worries, if you like shield drones you can have them, but they are
optional as a whole bunch of other stuff we have been brainstorming
about. I just want these ideas not to get lost as they have over the
years, no they get a home for people to use and discard at their whim.

Peter