[NetEpic ML] Re: Hello...

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:14:14 +0100

Daniel Nielsen wrote:

> Hi everyone...
>
> I'm new on this mailinglist, but I have been playing NetEpic for quite
> some time now...
>
> I got this idea of mine... (I study programming)
> I wanna create an app that helps you design netepic armies... So was
> wondering... any ideas from you guys? (If it has been made,... let me
> know...)

I had the same idea too, but never the time to make it real :o)
I suggest a database (e.g. Access) and the program coded in VB.
I propose this solution only for the wide diffusion of the two so other
people could update the code more easily and improve functionalities.
My 2E

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...