Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: NetEpic future

From: Ed Raith <ewraith_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:15:25 -0400

Hi. I feel thatNetEpic must reconfigures it's cards for the way Epic
miniatures are packaged. NetEpic should change with the times, it's
essential for future growth. The cards are the simplelist, most fun,
easiest way of choosing an army. That should never be given that up. But I
feel the cards should follow the Army force structure of SM2/TL rather the
new E:A lists system. As for new units just plug them into the old force
structure. It will require an updating of the cards but, the rule sturcture
and simplicity of NetEpic remains the same. The card system with
streamlined basic rules will attract people who don't want to be limited by
lists. Choices are a good thing.