Re: [NetEpic ML] Deamonhunter army

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 07:25:23 +0100 (BST)

If the new models do come out then I would be doing an army to bolster my imperial lot. I have models for the 40k range and I really like them. It will be interesting what they will bring out although I dont know much about FW's planscontrary to what you have just said. How you anything done for the grey knights or sobs?

Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...> wrote:Hi!

As more information comes put regarding the epic grey knights FW is
putting out, has anyone done or interested in doing a demonhunters army?

Also, it seems we may be getting Sister's of Battle from FW after the
grey knights get done.

Yahoo! Groups Links