The NetEpic Hardware book

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:07:42 -0000

I've uploaded a few initial sample pages for the hardware book.
Before actually going on and doing all the work, I'd like to get some
initial feedback.

My purpose is to create an electronic book which can be used as a
reference by all Epic players. Ideally, it should contain pictures of
miniatures representing each and every epic detachment mentioned in
the army lists, along with useful info (like availability). If at all
possible, it should also have pictures and info on available proxies,
especially for OOP, hard to find minis.

Further refinements would be to add the relevant GW catalog pages,
along with images of the various costituent bits and codes. Final
release should have an initial index cross linked to the images'
pages, to increase ease of use. I guess the obvious things to do
would be to list all the army cards with stand composition cross
linked to the relevant page.

Thoughts?

Luca