NetEpic Hardware book Update

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:03:48 -0000

I've uploaded a new version of the Hardware book. This is now an half
decent reference work for imperial armies, although it's still
missing all the infantry plus a few items (like the Rhino, of which I
don't even know the number of variants....). From the fact that it
already swelled to 39 pages and almost one and a half meg, it's quite
obvious I'll indeed need to split the work in several books.

You'll notice a few items with a "more info needed" entry. If you
happen to know the relevant bit of info, send it my way so I can
solve the questions. I'm afraid my relative lack of contact with the
newest Epic incarnations is going to show...

Luca

PS Tomorrow I'm out for work, so any reply on my part will be delayed
until Wednesday