Hardware books update

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:32:25 -0000

Uploaded latest imperial version, plus a first preliminary preview of
the orks book.

The imperial book is not very far from completion, now; I'll add the
missing IG and SM infantry after I'm done tracking down most of those
images, and I'll probably add new entries for the current vehicles;
many of the items should now expose the correct sequence. A few need
further research, but for a significant part, the book is done and
all that is needed is pictures to fill in the gaps (plus introductory
pages, but those will be done last, probably). I'm still thinking
about adding scanned catalogue images to each entry; I have most of
those available, but I wonder if this could be of any use now that
the Archives are no more.

The ork upload is somewhat akin to the first imperial draft; research
is still in preliminary stage for most of the ork items; I'll need
more help here, since the Orks have had a very large number of models
released for them, like the Imperial armies, but unlike the latter
I'm for the most part unfamiliar with them (could never stand the
green filth!), so I don't have a clue on the differences between AT /
SM / E40K era vehicles. At least you get two decent entries on the
Great Gargant and its variants.

Luca