Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book update

From: Jyrki Saari <mojarn_piett_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 01:03:32 -0800 (PST)

--- Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...> wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2004 at 0:48, Jyrki Saari wrote:
>
> > Then I have some comments. I could take pics of
> some
> > of the missing models. Where should I send them?
>
> luca.lettieri_at_...
>
> There may be a change of address, but it won't
> happen until end of
> year. For now, the above address has effectively
> unlimited capacity, so
> send all the pictures you want.

Thanks, will do ASAP. If you don't hear from me for a
while feel free to kick me promptly. ;o) I am
unfortunately infamous for my poor memory.

> > Then the Predator. The one listed as Mk I is in
> fact
> > Mk II. Mk I was the one from Adeptus Titanicus
> while
> > Mk III had angular turret but the same hull as Mk
> II.
> > I have a few Mk IIIs but unfortunately no Mk Is.
> :o(
>
> Ok, thanks for the info. Relevant entries added,
> although missing
> images. Is the MKIII an epic:40k release?

No, it's a late SM2 release. Oddly enough they did two
Predator variants in SM2 era. There is, BTW, a E40k
release which should be MkIV. The current one is thus
Mk V.

J Saari