Questions about the Hardware Book

From: dafrca <danielc_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 00:04:16 -0000

Hey All, for some reason I missed this group existed for the last
year of membership. Silly me.

Anyway, I have a question, when looking at the book I was confussed
by when a mini is a new "Mark" and when it is just a veriation of
a "Mark"?

Is it based only on the package it come in, or the date of release.
Does a re-release automaticly become a new Mark?

Another Question, if I have minis that are missing photos, where
would I send the photos?

What specs do you want them in (file format, size, dpi etc.)?

Thanks

dafrca