Update on Imperium Hardware book

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 15:26:00 -0000

Just finished uploading an updated version of the Armies of the
Imperium book. This should be the final update for units - I believe
every single unit ever produced by GW or FW has now its entry in the
book. As always, if you know of something left out by all means let
me know.

I've added the whole current GW and FW range. The "bike" has been
renamed "Space Marine bike" and subsequently displaced in the page
order. The Demolisher has had its entry removed and the tank has been
inserted as a Leman Russ variant (which it is).

Apart from the many missing images, further infos and/or thoughts are
needed on the following entries:

Command Tanks - This was sold as a single blister and has its own
entry, but it's probably best to split the tanks and insert them as
command variants of the appropriate type

Gorgon - The first version of the Gorgon had the minelaying tail. Is
the one currently depicted as "Mark II" the same piece? That image is
from a catalogue page and is unclear

Hellhound - Currently depicting only two marks. Did E:40K have its
own Hellhound version, or is the current model the same one?

Hydra - The image of Mark II is the one currently depicted by GW.
However, someone said the Hydra which is getting shipped nowadays is
different and that one was the E:40K one (which is thus not available
anymore). Any info?

Predator - Unsure whether there are one or two versions predating the
first depicted one.

Sentinel - Did E:40K have its own model, or was that identical to the
current one?

SM bike - the infamous Chainsaw biker, plus info needed on the (you
guess) E:40K version.

Also, send me pictures and details about the infantry, so I can
complete the relevant entries.

Luca