Re: [NetEpic ML] Tau armylist question

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:56:29 +1000

At 11:55 AM 4/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>No idea off the top of my head, but I'll look into it when we get to the
>Tau book.

Hmm. Whoops. Should have noticed that. I originally had the "Shas'El
Commanders" simply called "Tau Commanders" then changed my mind and
. Replace all entries of "Tau Commander(s)" with "Shas'El Commander(s)".
(All Tau commanders except Ethereals wear Crisis Battlesuits.)

Whoops. :-)

-Kelvin....

"You can't stay young forever.
But you can be immature for the rest of your life."