Re: [NetEpic ML] Hardware book news and a (small) rant

From: Max Hannan <maksimsmelchak_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:53:22 -0800 (PST)

Luca,

Don't become disheartened just because noone has
helped you more.

It's normal to have a small core of hifgly motivated
individuals in any group.

Many of us have health concerns, jobs, families and
other responsibilities that I'm sure you can
understand.

Having said that, I'm enjoying your project. Thanks
for all of your hard work!

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.