Re: Hardware book news and a (small) rant

From: dafrca <danielc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:18:12 -0000

magnus_at_i... wrote:
> Also, what's with the images? Up until now, all of two people have
> bothered sending pictures in my mailbox. You don't really expect me
> to surf the whole freaking Internet looking for the missing images,
> do you?

Can't speak for others, but as all three of the images I did send to
you bounced and when I asked for specs you said "the bigger the
better". So obhviously bigger is not better. There is a Max size you
can receive. I desided I could not send you images until you figure
out more specific specs.

dafrca