RE: [NetEpic ML] G(rab) W(allets) strikes again

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:28:44 +0000

I don't see a problem with that, they aren't saying anything they haven't
said before. Also, they are not charging you money to use their license and
they are trying to keep some consistancy in their universe (their's because
their Intellectual Rights say so).

Remember, even Netepic has rules about how things work and they aren't
included until they are dissected by this Group. Are you saying someone
could make up their (GW example here) badger army and you would have no
problem with it being made official by that person without your say so?

Darryl Hilbig

The Theory and Practic of Gamesmanship, or The Art of Winning Games Without
Actually Cheating.

(Title of Book 1947)
(Stephen Potter 1900-69)
(British Writer)