RE: [NetEpic ML] G(rab) W(allets) strikes again

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:30:07 +0000

Uh? I don't say anything like this, obviously, just that if GW were a good
gaming company they would be be focused in gaming quality production and
not in stupid silly obvious things they always repeat everytime and forever,
we all know that, we know taht since years, just stop this stupid beahviour
and start making better games, things that recently they don't do often, no
one wants to steal their Intellectual rights, who cares? but everytime they
start whining that blah blah blah....
Just boring

My 2 e,