Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Squats (was New File...)

From: peyoterattle <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:55:51 -0000

Guess I really need to check the date on threads before casually
posting, eh? Lots to catch up on I'm afraid!!

Did Chaos Squats ever get developed into an Army list? I have an
excess of Chaos Squat figs, and I really like the idea of Chaotic
Praetorians...it may give me a way to use Ogres in a way that works
for me (never cared for the 'lost tech' approach). In fact, the new
OgreThulhu models.....