RE: [NetEpic ML] Chaos Squats (was New File...)

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:13:54 +0100

I agree that Orks ain't the best way to go, but the minis are available!!!
So is many of the needed rules.....

But vi could of course use their close cousins the Goblins.... or
hobgoblins... There should be plenty of minis from irregular to use.... And
use much of the same rules as for orcs....

Nils