Re: My Coolmini Gallery : Epic

From: define_alpha <expert_knowledge_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:11:32 -0000

Hi Pierre, these are excellent miniatures, well done!

Would you be willing to submit them to the De'Aynes Epic gallery
(which I run) at www.netepic.org/GALLERY/ ...?
If you would, it woud be much appreciated, as I'm always looking for
nicely painted models to fill the albums!

Cheers! ~Gabe

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, KOKEL Pierre aka Archi Magister F�ag�l