Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: New file uploaded to netepic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:40:09 -0400

Hi!

The current available one is version 4.1. Our website is currently being
reorganized to make it more secure versus hacker and downloads are not
yet available, I'll let you know when its up again so you can go there.

The "beta" for 5.0 is in our files section, but in PDF.

T'oma, why cant you view PDF's? The viewer is freely available, what the
problem?

Peter