1st game in 3 years: questions I should know answers to by now

From: peyoterattle <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:05:20 -0000

6ooo pts of Orks vs. Eldar: a good refresher game (and I'm suprised
we remembered as much as we did) resulted in this conundrum:

1) If a Wave Serpent Wave hits a MekBoy Dragster ForceField: what
happens? (we ruled that a direct hit would result in a 2d6 dice-off
with the losing field collapsing. An oblique hit would 'skid' around
the side causing neither field real problems)