Bettle Group Change

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:34:05 -0000

I was looking at the Battle Group card and realized that the Titan
Legions army (and by extention the Orks & Tyranids) should have a
Company-level card for lots of titans. I agree that the 25 cm
coherency isn't worth a 500-point hull, but being a Company Card is
in and of itself a reasonable advantage. It allows another Special
Card for one thing, and I figure that Orks in particular don't mind
having more Support slots available.

So here's my suggestion: Battle Groups are a 3-hull Company Card. You
have to pay for everything (hulls and weapons) and the titans have a
25 cm coherency. This is opposed to taking up three Special slots for
the exact same titans.

Comments?
-Yar