Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos army book

From: Mete Senyol <kume1967_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:16:00 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if you did see my post for the suggested
changes and some typos.

I did suggest to change the animosity to reflect the
fluff. Tzeentch vs Nurgle, Khorne vs Slaanesh.

Did use the rule once and if you are careful it does
not effect the play.

Wiil look to the rules again and post my comments
soon.

Mete