Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos army book

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:34:50 -0400

Mete Senyol wrote:

>I don't know if you did see my post for the suggested
>changes and some typos.
>
>I did suggest to change the animosity to reflect the
>fluff. Tzeentch vs Nurgle, Khorne vs Slaanesh.
>
>Did use the rule once and if you are careful it does
>not effect the play.
>
>Wiil look to the rules again and post my comments
>soon.
>
>Mete

Hi!

Mete is correct regarding the Tzeentch vs Nurgle, Khorne vs Slaanesh.
The original animosity in the books was a mistake on my part that should
be corrected. I have used this animosity rule and it is sound.

As for the other things in the book, I am quite fond of the
organizational layout and army construction. :-)

Peter