FOR ULTRAMAR!

From: Stephane <kotrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:08:21 -0000

Hi Folks!

The groups is quiet recently, so it's time to rock the house! I've
posted my first NetEpic army in december (or was it january?) - a big
Eldar War Host - and had a positive feedback from you all. Since
then, I've added three closeup of miniatures, as you requested.

But, as this message subject delicately implies, Eldar belong to
ancient times. I've finished a huge Ultramarine Epic force, and I'm
quite sure it will certainly inspire many - judge by yourself.

http://www.stephane.info/show.php?code=ne_ultramarines

http://www.stephane.info/show.php?code=ne_ultramarines&lg=fr (french
version)

The amount of work sank into this project is just insane, but
frankly, it was worth every minute. Of course, there's still a lot to
come... In several months.

Kind regards,

  Stephane