[NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos army book

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:40:01 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Given the above, then perhpas the "best" solution is "pervasive"
> animosity. Meaning all factions are hostile to each other. From a logic
> point of view (as much as can exist in a universive with demons in
> them...) demons, regardless of ethos, hate each others guts and will
> ally in a very narrow focus. On a game mechanics side this actually
make
> "theme" armies tactically better.

Spiffy: It makes internal literary logic and game balance work in the
same self-consistent and easily memorable manner: what more could we ask?

 When does that option get added to the poll?

> I understand the original books thoughts and reasons behind which
> factions hate whom, but truth be told this is one of those instances
> where the newer fluff makes more sense:

...from a game-balance only standpoint; I hestitantly agree.
Aesthetically I stand firm on my original position.