Tempest Companies

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 13:57:46 -0000

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I thought I'd
mention it, especially considering the recent debate over the Power of
the 'mixed' Chaos Army:

Tempest Companies are very powerful, and subject to Abuse by
unscrupulous players: I played a game two-three years ago with a
gentleman who used _nothing_ but Tempest companies. Very against the
Spirit of the Game, but not illegal as far as I can tell (did I miss a
rule somewhere...?)

I'd like to suggest (tentatively) that we consider changing Tempest
companies to a Special Card slot: one could still field a Company,
but one couldn't field Only Tempests <shudder>.

...and: No. I never played another Game with that individual.