Re: Tempest Companies

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:23:24 -0000

I and T'oma both played this person, and there were no less than 3
tempest companies. It was sick, you coulndt easily touch him and
not to mention, 3 phantoms, a warlock and a pair of revanants, and a
little bit of normal "conventional support" . And what got my
proverbial goat was no infantry at all.
Sorry about the diatribe, but in an openion,, it was a broken army
to our respects. Blatently using the rules in such an advantage
that he was terrible hard to beat.
I agree with T'oma, or add this,, only one company card of tempests
to be fielded by the player, but still adding normal support cards.
This represents that tempests are still kind of rare and a valuable
resource for the eldar.
just an idea,,,, Brian
-- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Toma Diener" <peyoterattle_at_y...>
wrote:

> I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I thought I'd
> mention it, especially considering the recent debate over the
Power of