[NetEpic ML] Re: Chaos issues

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:06:04 -0000

I think the Army Compositions suggested by Stephane and codified by
Yar (below), with the existing Animosity Rules moved to 'optional'
status (as sugegested by Peter) is a near-perfect solution!

Hurray For Us!

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> Ok, here're some new ideas:
>
> A) A Standard Chaos army has to put 50% into the Standard Chaos
list, up to 50% into any one other Standard List, and up to 25% into
any one Power.
> A Codex Chaos army has to put 75% into one Power and the Standard
Chaos list, and up to 25% into any one other Standard List or any
other Chaos Power(s).

> Yes, this allows for four-Power Chaos lists, but with only 25% of
your army into the second, third or fourth Power I'm not to worried
that armies will get unbalanced. Sure you'll be able to pick and
choose the best from each list, but in a 5000 point army you'll only
have 1250 from other lists (total, not each), and that's not enough to
go over the top.

> B) Animosity stays as it is, but becomes an optional rule. We'll see
how it plays for a few years and come back to the issue.

> Personally I think animosity should stick around, but with smaller
amounts from each list it's not as big an issue. I also rather enjoy
the "on a 1 bad things happen," but I suppose that should remain an
Ork schtick.

I like it Too, but I like using Options!