[NetEpic ML] Re: Tempest Companies

From: Brian Dean <Morachnyion_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 04:07:02 -0000

Wow i guess T'oma and i opened up a postive pandora's box.
and that game was nearly 6 years ago with 3.0 rules. But, recently he
and i played a nice 6000 point game,, ork vs eldar,, and i have a very
mobile style of play even with guardian hosts (with falcons) and
though we were using old rules for the tempests i was using they were
snagged up by random fire from his gargant big mob. overall it was a
well balanced game on both of our parts. For i had a "battleship"
group of three phantoms and a "command" warlock. They were set up for
long range attacks much like battleships of old. But he did not feel
cheezed at all and we both had a great time.

But im glad we are discussign orks and eldar,, Two armies that i have
10,000 points of each easily,, actually i have at least 15k of orks.
But i enjoy the discussion about eldar,, my first love.
I try to play balanced forces though i love the speed and sleekness of
jetbikes. My original paint jobs for all were Saim Hain, but with the
new 5.0 rules my phantoms battle group is now useless as is my tempest
host. Though,, T'oma has agreed that he doesent mind me using them.
Gods,, i need to take pictures of those titans,, they are painted in a
style like the old paint job for the titan household that accompanied
the Saim Hain,, Dark magenta and gold.

ok enough rambling for now,,gotta sleep
Brian

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_q...>