Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tempest Companies

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:01:03 -0400

Hi!

Six years ago!

You should have mentioned that! No wonder this conversation looked
familiar..... ;-)

Actually the point you make on what colors you painted your tempest in
and perhaps invalidating that is a good reason to make tempests and
titans groups "generic" units. I really dislike invalidating people's
collections or efforts.

Peter