NetEpic Hardware books now at Epicentre

From: MagnusLL <magnus_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:52:38 -0000

I've removed the hardware books from the group's file folder, so the
group now has a lot more storage space available.

The books are now hosted at the Epicentre, where they will stay for
the foreseeable future. You can found them at this link:

http://netepic.org/EPICentre/Downloads/

Just scroll down to the "Play Aids" section, the last links are for
the books. Incidentally, the Imperial one is an updated version which
sports much better formatting, a decent index and a few intro
sections and, I hope, generally looks much nicer and more refined
that the last one. The Ork book is still at the preliminary stage; I
have a big update on that which is nearing completion, although my
recent schedule is preventing me to work on it as much as I'd like.

Luca