Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Book

From: Ferran Clavero <int255_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 00:44:21 +0200

I mean.
We can designate some cards for each army, these cards will be mercenary cards (cost +100 points)
Each player can spend the 25% of cost army in "mercenary cards" And the buyer must buy at least 1 company mercenary card.

It's a general rule, but I think that all players can take a good reason to get the mercenary cards.

For example: an squad army can buy a eldar mercenary card if the campaign background permits it.

ferran