Re: Chaos issues

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 23:16:44 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "cibernyam" <cibernyam_at_h...> wrote:

> Anyway, I think that I'm the only one who actualy likes the idea of
Greater
> Daemon animosity. Hell! is a God meeting another God in the battlefield,
> they will have plenty of (eternal) grudges to solve before squashing
those
> little humans/eldar/squats/whatsoever!

Nope: I Love it Too: I love the Michael Moorcock-ian / Neal Gaiman's
Endless feel of Eternal Sibling Rivalry- Alliances made and broken
for arcane reasons beyond the minds of Mortals and all that: I just
have come to agree that having animosity as Optional is the way to
make sure everuone stays Happiest!!!

I _totally_ agree with everything you have to say below:::