[NetEpic ML] Re: Necron tank figs

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 10:54:19 -0600

Hi!
  Peter, Have you looked at the Carnivoran Republic Tanks on Gamemasters, They look more froggy or slann then the others, I like the look of these better.

  Hehe, the carnovariams are the ones recommended for ther squat new vehicles, but hey if you like them more by all means use them, a recommendation is just that, like everything its not written in stone.

  Plus!!! the Necron APC's are they skimmers or are they tracked tanks The nestkeepers were skimmers, so were the destroyers. What happened to them ?

  All are tracked, I couldn't find a suitable skimmer model that I like for them. If you do by all means tell us so as to recommend them. I agree skimmers would look much nicer.

  Peter