Re: [NetEpic ML] BaneLord Questions

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:32:33 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> >1) Is 'BaneLord' now considered 1) a generic term for a daemonically
> >enhanced WarLord Titan,..... a Banelord is a Warlord... <snip>...
it's the only Warlord titan that the Chaos Powers can take.

Hold on a Titch: does that mean all my carefully converted Chaos
Warlords are now illegal? Surely I am misunderstanding....?

< snip >

>... but you'd have to run a Chaos Legion to get access to a Warlord.
The Reaver is available, though, and can carry most of the Banelord
weapons.

So: one can't field a 4-Power (Khorne, Gnurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch)
specific Titan unless one runs a non- 4-Power Legion (Alpha, Black,
Iron, Night or Word)?

 Do I have that right? Surely I'm missing something here?