Re: [NetEpic ML] BaneLord Questions

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 15:01:54 -0400

Toma Diener wrote:

>--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
>

>>>1) Is 'BaneLord' now considered 1) a generic term for a daemonically
>>>enhanced WarLord Titan,..... a Banelord is a Warlord... <snip>...
>>>

>it's the only Warlord titan that the Chaos Powers can take.
>
>Hold on a Titch: does that mean all my carefully converted Chaos
>Warlords are now illegal? Surely I am misunderstanding....?
>
>< snip >

I would agree. Chaos can clearly take warlords and arm them with chaos
weapons as per the list. I think he meant its the only "power specific"
warlord chaos has. Although we might put in the other power specific
ones as optional (the ones that appeared in CJ long ago).

>>... but you'd have to run a Chaos Legion to get access to a Warlord.
>>

>The Reaver is available, though, and can carry most of the Banelord
>weapons.
>

>So: one can't field a 4-Power (Khorne, Gnurgle, Slaanesh, Tzeentch)
>specific Titan unless one runs a non- 4-Power Legion (Alpha, Black,
>Iron, Night or Word)?
>
> Do I have that right? Surely I'm missing something here?

We need to clear this up. "Generic" chaos titans are available to
anyone, but the power specific ones are only available to that power.

Jar, the rules for power specific titans are in the CJ articles I just
recently sent you, albeit they should be kept optional for now (although
they are REAL old).

Peter