Re: [NetEpic ML] BaneLord Questions

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:18:05 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Jarreas Underwood wrote:

I feel so much Better knowing now I wasn't being Silly, Slow, or
Obtuse: if Peter and Yar both had completely different understandings
on this subject, it must have been actually a bit confusing after all!!!!

Thanks!

ReB T'oma

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
> Hi!
> You've summarized pretty much what I think needs to be done.
> Just have "generic" titan legions for chaos AND chaos specific ones
>from CJ included (optional or not to be decided).

   Optional is probably best for a short 'evaluation' period, but I'm
going to advocate a move to Core status in the near future: there is
simply too much History to let this Languish as 'optional'.