Re: [NetEpic ML] BaneLord Topic #2: army construction

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:20:41 -0400

Hi!

I beleive you have covered all the main points and concerns. This
validates everyones desire to make the armies they wish to make. From
the army construction point of view its a good fit.

Regarding the banelord, you lowering the cost and making the hull
available for other weapons?

Peter

P.S Jar is you have yahoo messenger available drop me a line.