NetEpic 5 : First Impression

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 12:04:26 -0000

I finally managed to get a Workable file over to Kinko's: apparently
some of my compatability issues are indeed a "Macintosh thing", and
not simply my older PDF reader....anyway-

  I now have hard-copies of the Core Rules, and Army Books; Titan
Legion, Chaos, Eldar, Ork, Squat and Tyranid (as those are the main
Armies I currently play: I plan on printing out the Marine, Necron and
Ogre armies as I have those Armies in development)

Gentlemen, You Know you've done Good Work when the Manager of Kinko's
complements the Fonts and Organization (Daniel, my local Kinko's guy,
is a GW player).

I must say: I _love_ Stuart Burke's cover Art, and I had to spring
the Extra $.25 to have a colour cover: worth it at 10X's the price!

Mr. Dean and I will be playing our First NetEpic 5.0 game this
afternoon (6K Eldar vs. 6K Orks instead of the earlier idea of Chaos
vs. Eldar)

We'll use tomorrow to review the game. and post Pictures, Tactics, and
Ruminations on Monday--

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer Knight Kodesh

~~~ The Mightiest of Stars, the MicroCosm in a Jar
                          Vast or Small: they all Revolve on Hope ~~~~