Slaanesh Imperator (was Re: BaneLord Topic #2: army construction

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:44:28 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Brian Dean" <Morachnyion_at_h...> wrote:
> >T'oma wrote:
> ( I -really- want to make an Imperator with four slots of Ordinatus
>Mars weapons: the Ultimate Anti-Noise marine Machine: Come to Think
>of it: That is _exactly_ what a Slaanesh Imperator would be armed
with!!!!)

> and on its legs would be the phrases to burn into your skull...I
> wanna ROCK!!! and Hell's Bells
>
> OH gods i can just see it now...T'oma with this Imperator with giant
> pipe organ stacks looking like demtented wings, sonic looking
> equipment, spikes, chains, guns, Slanesh runes and,,,,,, a stand of
> noise marines with microphones, Singing Highway to hell by AC/DC!!!

Well, actually: AC/DC (& Metal in general) is more MaLaal in my
mind...I'm thinking Slaanesh is more 'Arty': more 'Glam Rock' "Rocky
Horror" -'Roger Dean' type of a feel (cover artist for <early> "YES")
or possibly Ziggy StarDust...hmmm........an Imperator named.....
Ziggy.........

I believe I'm Inspired!

Your vision of demented wing-like Pipe Organs is spot-on target
however: I have been fiddling with the 40K SOB piece the 'Exorcist',
and that Pipe Organ piece will, just barely, fit on the Back of an
Imperator....Two Ordinatus Mars sonic Cannons under the weapon-Arm
mounts like so...put some Slaanesh ManOWar bitz on for dedoration...

<stands back to admire Ziggy the Spider from (Forge World) Mars:
Imperator of Slaanesh>

............"Behold!!! I have become Player of Akashic Records,
Listen to my Works, ye Mighty, and "Party On"........when the Warp had
Killed the Man (the Emperor), I had to Break up the Band!!!"

I believe I just may have something here....