Re: [NetEpic ML] : NetEpic 5 : First Impression part 2 : Army Composition

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:52:47 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> First impressions:
>

> >1) 500 pts- one Spirit Host
> > (Looking at the list Now: Alaitoc Only?!? oOOops!!!
> > When did That happen???)
>
> It didn't. The Spirit Host is in the Standard Eldar List - the
Iyanden Craftworld gets the Wraith Host (which is better). I've
changed the format to put the Spirit Host back in the Standard part of
the army lists. Sorry about that.

No Problemo: I'm used to Annotating my RuleBooks: I had to paste
something like 200 changes into my WarMAster rulebook after the Annual
came out: I wasn't in the Navy fer Nothin's, yah know: I was both
"Chart' PO and 'Manuals' PO for my ship: revisions Abound!

> >d) 400 pts-Special Card Harlequin Troupe (Exarchs)
> > ( I totally messed up by taking Exarchs with no Aspect cards:
>
> What are Aspect Cards?

Sorry: "Aspect Warrior Support Cards"

> >and b) 150pts-Special Card Harlequin Troupe
> >( Looking now, I see I also messed up on my Harlequin choices...they
> >are no longer a Special Card but an Allied Army...)
>
> Actually, the "Harlequin Troupe" is both a Special Card for the
Standard Eldar List, and the name of the Company Card for the
Harlequin Allied Army. What you did was fine. *pause* You know, how
about we change one of those names? Call the Special Card just
"Harlequins" or something.

The Special Card, I think, should remain a "Troupe": precedent.

The Army...hmmm.. I'd suggest either a "Masque" or a "Soliel"...

Thoughts?

> >I wish now I had taken
> >"Younger Sister" and "Middle Sister" (two VibroCannons each)
>
> Disturbing mental images come to a mind permanently in the gutter,

 < huge Grin> You Naughty Boy!

>and I think you mean two Tremor Cannon, and keep in mind that we
>changed the TSM vs buildings to -6.

Yes indeed: Tremor cannons. Since we were using the 5.0 Charts, we
actually played them correctly. ...I think...

< pause > Does the -6 include attacks against Titans
< shivers in antici..........pation!>

> Looks like a nice force. I look forward to the rest of the story.
> -Yar

Thank You! It is my standard Composition (more or less)

Yes Indeed: You can get a preview in the "Photos" section:
" Battle for the Maiden World MNeMoSyNe "

Since I type slowly, it may take a few days to get the Whole Story
posted. I'm waiting for Bryan to post his Ork Army first...

< hums >
< Looks at watch >
< Taps Toes >
< Looks at watch >

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"