Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:30:11 -0000

....Since I have been off the net since NetEpic 3.2, I am fairly aware
that I don't know everybody currently on the List very well. Since I
am _terrible_ with Names, I am sure I don't remember the folks I _do_
know as well as they deserve...

Moreover: since New People are joining NetEpic alla time: the
following struck my funnybone as a way of organizing
"Who's Who .....and What Do They Do?"
for the NetEpic community:

Ordo NetEpic Force Organization List

Emperor = Jervis Johnson

Primarch = Peter Ramos

Grand High Chief Master Librarian = Yar

That's really all I know by Name....'Tis sad....

Librarian status is given to anyone Hosting a WebSite that has NetEpic
available for DownLoad.
(Chief Librarian should go to ???? at the EpiCentre obviously)

GrandMaster (Xenos) status would be given to anyone who substantially
started and codified an individual Army List, thusly:

GrandMaster Xenos: Ogre -> Tzeentch666
GrandMaster Xenos: Necrons-> ...
                     (Dang! I know should know this: was it Yar..?
GrandMaster Xenos: SoB (no Clue)

And etc. (I know that the Principle Aesthetic is to consider the
Rules as written to be a Joint effort (which I totally Love!), but
"xenos" is an Honorarium to recognize significant individual Effort on
NetEpics behalf.

"GrandMaster" also applies to any Player who has played Adeptus
Titanicus & 1st ed Space Marine.

"Lieutenant Commander" applies to anyone who played SpaceMarine 2nd ed
and Titan Legions.

"Captain" status would apply to anyone coming in from 3rd ed

"Lieutenant" applies to people coming in from EA

   (It should be noted that the Apellations are a thumb-nail guide to
how _long_ a player has been 'doing' Epic, and should in no way be
interpreted as any sort of derogatory ranking of the merits of the
various incarnations of the Game.If that -were- the Case: EA ranks
would be _much_ Higher than 3rd ed :P)

More Ranks as I think of 'em....Chaplain, Commisar, Medic, TechMarine...

TechMarine is easy: anyone who has substantially done the grunt work
of revising the Electronic Formatting would be a TechMarine. Thus:
Yar is "Grand High Chief Master Librarian: TechMarine" (The Titles
are descriptive an Additive: if you've done 'x' you can use 'y'
regardless of 'actual' 40K milieu inconsistencies)

Having Titles and Secret Organizations is _)fun(_
We should have a Secret HandShake and a Silly Walk!!
(....I have a second-hand apron....?) :P

If people Like this idea, it could be uploaded into the "files"
section as a Contact list....

....Random thoughts....

ReB T'oma
Memetic Engineer Knight Kodesh

Head Designer, Wabi-Sabi Games
"If It's Wabi-Sabi, its Shabui Sho' 'Nuff!!"