Eldar Exarch Requirements (was: : NetEpic 5 : First Impression part 2 : Army Com

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:55:37 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> >> What are Aspect Cards?
> >Sorry: "Aspect Warrior Support Cards"
>
> There hasn't been a requirement to buy aspect warriors to support
exarcs ever since I started playing. Where's this from?

..the original 2nd ed Exarch 'Special Card'...?
 (remember: Bryan and I used the Old cards for composition purposes
sine we have not yet printed out the 5.0 cards)

Quote: "For every two Aspect Warrior unit [support card]s in your
force you may include up to one Exarch unit [Special Card]. For
example...if your force has five Aspect Warrior unit [support card]s
it may include up to two Exarch unit [Special Card]s. Remember that
the Exarchs are a 'Special' Card, and you can only have one 'Special'
Card for each Host Card in your army."

...Thus endeth the Reading...

...you're saying the requirement doesn't exist anymore...?

< boggled mind >

CooOOOOOOooooool!!!

Hey, Brian! Exarchs should have stayed on the Table!!

..wait...Wait...no good.

   I'm playing Orks for our next game (the retaking of the Maiden
World Temple: Bryan's Saim Hann are going to be _p-ss-d_ that they've
lost their Spiritual 'Vacation Destination').

Surely: aspect warriors must be on the table to field in order to
field Exarchs...?