Re: Chaos book changes

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:41:02 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> I've added the Bubonis and Skylok to the main book, in the
appropriate Power lists. Unfortunately, most of their weapons are
pretty power-specific, so I'm leaving them as fixed weapons.

Power specific as far as 'flavor text' yes. Are the actual
game-mechanic effects extractable for new 'generic' Chaos Weapons?

I haven't played with 'em personally: I wasn't mature enough to play
Chaos until last year... :>

 To make things fair, I'm fixing the Banelord's weapons as well.

> I'm also including the CJ article on chaos titan mutations, and
putting the attribute lists (extra powers & weapons you can buy for a
titan, not just mutations) into the optionals book.

> Question I have is, are the points costs of 1200 and 1000 for the
Bubonis & Skylok accurate? That's straight out of the CJ article, but
it's pretty hefty compared to other Warlords. What should those prices
be? 700, alongside the Banelord?
> -Yar

I haven't played with 'em personally (against:yes! They are tough!):
 I wasn't mature enough to play Chaos until last year... :> I'll get
ahold of Harvey and ask his opinion: He has played 'em a -lot- IIRC....

ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here:
 http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php

 Animated Video is Here: