Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos book changes

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:06:52 -0400

Jarreas Underwood wrote:

>I've added the Bubonis and Skylok to the main book, in the appropriate Power lists. Unfortunately, most of their weapons are pretty power-specific, so I'm leaving them as fixed weapons. To make things fair, I'm fixing the Banelord's weapons as well.
>
>I'm also including the CJ article on chaos titan mutations, and putting the attribute lists (extra powers & weapons you can buy for a titan, not just mutations) into the optionals book.
>
>Question I have is, are the points costs of 1200 and 1000 for the Bubonis & Skylok accurate? That's straight out of the CJ article, but it's pretty hefty compared to other Warlords. What should those prices be? 700, alongside the Banelord?
>-Yar

Hi!

I would say the prices are fair mainly becuase one of those titans can
fly (a HUGE benefit) and the nurgle gets better saving throws (it
actually has saving throws of 0+!!, meaning its invulnerable to weapons
of -2 or worse!!!!!). I'd say leave it as they are until some
overwhelming evidence says otherwise.

Peter