Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Exarch Requirements

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:04:00 -0400

Hi!

Well, these kind of omissions are usually my fault since the very
original document was done by me, reading and "translating" the rules in
our own words. So yes, anything thats on the card and not in the rules
gets "left out".

It seems eliminating the restriction is favored (and frankly I've NEVER
used it), so I'd say forget it.

Peter