Re: [NetEpic ML] Eldar Exarch Requirements

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:35:34 -0400

Toma Diener wrote:

> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Peter Ramos <primarch_at_c...> wrote:
>

>>. So yes, anything thats on the card and not in the rules
>>gets "left out".
>>
>>It seems eliminating the restriction is favored (and frankly I've NEVER
>>used it), so I'd say forget it.

Hi!

Sure, an optional notation can be included.

Funny how a "official" GW rule, due to bad location (not in rulebook,
just army card) can lead to ignoring and nullifying the rule.

Of course if many people like it it can be included. But after 12 years
of never using it, it hardly impacts the game not having it.

Peter