Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Toma Diener <peyoterattle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:43:49 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Raup" <deaconblue3_at_e...> wrote:
> I don't know, I kinda like the Chaos analogy. It just means we're a
> renegade legion. We've thrown off the false Emperor, and follow our own
> version of Horus (Peter).

cute Idea, but I personally follow the Numen (Numinous Star child) of
"The Game" .
Peter may be the First Apostle of the Game, but I think he'd be the
first to say the game isn't "his", am I right?

Sensei WarBand, Most Def!

 This way he can keep his Primarch title. And
> this way Yar no longer need to keep his temple of Tzeentch hidden, and
> Jyrki can come out of the Slaaneshi closet. ;)

Why Jyrki: I had no Idea.......!?!
 ReB T'oma

Lyrics are Here:
 http://sheridan.gothcentric.com/lyrics/sinisterducks.php