Re: [NetEpic ML] Chapter Approved: Ordo NetEpic

From: Joshua Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:16:45 -0400

I don't know, I kinda like the Chaos analogy. It just means we're a
renegade legion. We've thrown off the false Emperor, and follow our own
version of Horus (Peter). This way he can keep his Primarch title. And
this way Yar no longer need to keep his temple of Tzeentch hidden, and
Jyrki can come out of the Slaaneshi closet. ;)

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai